Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

About Me and This Blog - Introduction

About Me and This Blog - Introduction



What is this Blog?

If you're interested in anything related to Hollywood and Blockbuster movies, this is the place to be. Access Blockbuster will keep you updated on new releases, trailer reactions, editorials, and more. This is the place to stay up to date on all your favorite movies.

Who am I?

I am someone who wants to make an impact in this world; and if reading this brightens your day or informs you, then my job is done. I am a film enthusiast, with interests in many other fields.

What to expect?

This blog will have most of the major pieces of film news daily, as well as movie reviews, top ten lists, trailer reactions, and much more. As much as I would like to post consistently and everyday, running a one-man-blog is not easy - so bear with me if there are days or stretches of time where no posts are available. I will try to notify you if this is to happen.

Thank you for stopping by - hopefully you enjoy what you see here. Keep loving movies!
- CL

No comments:

Post a Comment