Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Captain Marvel star Brie Larson talks 'Captain Marvel' and 'Avengers: Endgame'

Captain Marvel star Brie Larson talks 'Captain Marvel' and 'Avengers: Endgame'






Captain Marvel is just over two months away. And with its release date being just over a month before the highly anticipated Avengers: Endgame, Brie Larson, hitting theaters as the new superhero Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel, spoke to USA Today about the struggles of filming Avengers: Endgame before her own solo film, even though Endgame chronologically takes place much later than Captain Marvel. She said this:

"I Just never wanted to feel like I was going to slip up or that I was going to say the wrong thing. I feel like 'I can't live with myself being the one that spoils something.' So I really just deleted it. I tried my best to journal it. If I want to recall it and go,  'Oh yeah, that was a crazy time.' And I'm excited when the movie comes out to finally be able to talk about it and go, 'Yes, this was crazy.' But my family doesn't know. I haven't talked to anybody about anything because I'm just a very diligent secret-keeper.'

Larson continued by speaking about her experience with working on set with veterans of the MCU and the comic book movie genre:

"I just got be like junior superhero and ask them questions like, 'Hi. I'm the new kid! So what kind of protein bars do you eat and where do you train? Is your costume comfortable?' I was just able to learn so much, and everybody was really kind and helpful. So I got to learn the ropes a little bit before I was thrown into this thing where I'd be by myself."

Captain Marvel hits theaters on March 8th, 2019, followed shortly by Avengers: Endgame on April 26th, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment