Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Top Ten Blockbusters of 2018

Top Ten Blockbusters of 2018



As this site is Access Blockbuster, I make it a point to watch as many of the big blockbusters that come out every year. While I was not able to see all of them, I did see enough to make a top ten list. I like to think that a blockbuster will qualify as a film that has a budget of at least 100 million, or at the very least, films that have a mass appeal and big promotional campaign. With that being said, here are my top 10 favorite blockbusters from 2018. I will not go into detail on these; this is just a list. Reviews for almost all of these films are on the site if you would like to know my in-depth thoughts on each one. Available reviews for each one will be linked. 








4. Deadpool 2



No comments:

Post a Comment