Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Oscars 2019 - My Predictions

Oscars 2019 - My Predictions




The day has come once again. The biggest night in Hollywood; the 91st Academy Awards. And as is custom for me, I make predictions on which actors and crews I think will win the major awards. So, to put it on record for the very first time before the show begins, here are my picks to win the Oscars for the biggest categories. Keep in mind that I have omitted some of the more obscure categories simply because I don't know enough about any of the nominees. Before sure to come back just before 5 PM PST right here to read the live blog of the Oscars. My picks are: 

Best Picture: Roma


Best Director: Alfonso Cuaron (Roma)


Best Actor: Viggo Mortensen (Green Book)


Best Actress: Yalitza Aparicio (Roma) 


Best Adapted Screenplay: If Beale Street Could Talk


Best Original Screenplay: Green Book


Best Supporting Actor: Mahershala Ali (Green Book)


Best Supporting Actress: Regina King (If Beale Street Could Talk)


Best Original Song: Shallow (A Star is Born)


Best Animated Picture: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse


Best Original Score: Mary Poppins Returns


Best Cinematography: Roma 


Best Costume Design: Black Panther


Best Sound Editing: A Quiet Place


Best Sound Mixing: Bohemian Rhapsody


Best Makeup and Hairstyling: Mary: Queen of Scots


Best Visual Effects: Ready: Player One


Best Film Editing: Green Book


Best Production Design: Mary Poppins Returns


Enjoy the show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment