Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindewald - Trailer 2 Review (SDCC)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindewald - Trailer 2 Review (SDCC)



The second trailer for Fantastic Beasts 2 has arrived. Does it deliver? 

Thoughts: I enjoyed the first film, and the first trailer for this movie. I think that this trailer was even a little better.

This trailer goes a little more in depth on Dumbledore and Grindewald, which I greatly enjoyed. Johnny Depp, for all the drama surrounding him, looks awesome as Grindewald, and menacing as well. The rest of the cast is back, and I think that they look great.

The end gag with Kowalski didn't look that great, in my opinion, but other than that, I think there is a lot to like. The visuals look awesome, although a little grey, and the story is intriguing. I can't wait to see this in November. 

Did it Raise Excitement? I loved the first film a lot more than most, and this trailer was a significant improvement over the first, so I will definitely say it did. I am super excited for the film (although disappointed that Jude Law said Dumbledore and Grindewald won't have any scenes together). 

Trailer Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment