Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Godzilla: King of Monsters - Trailer 1 Review (SDCC)

Godzilla: King of Monsters - Trailer 1 Review (SDCC)



The first trailer for Godzilla: King of Monsters has arrived. Does it deliver? 

Thoughts: I hadn't seen the first Godzilla film in a long time. It's been awhile since it hit theaters, but I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this second film. Then the trailer hit.

This trailer was awesome.

I think that the best thing about this trailer is the tone and intrigue, as well as the beautiful visuals that compliment it. This trailer, being a first trailer, doesn't reveal anything, really. It shows shots of monsters and Godzilla, and I think that works to its benefit. 

I think that the shadowy kind of theme is amazing, as it shrouds the villains and characters in mystery. It's great to see Millie Bobbie Brown, and hopefully we get to see more of Godzilla this time around. Other than that, there's not much to say other than I'm hyped. 

Did it Raise Excitement? Absolutely. I thought this trailer had intrigue, heavy visuals, and just went for it. It's going to be a crazy movie, but I love it. It looks like a heck of a ride. 

Trailer Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment