Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Sunday, April 21, 2019

My Statistical Predictions for Avengers: Endgame

My Statistical Predictions for Avengers: Endgame




I love putting together predictions for films and seeing how accurate, or not, they are going to be. And with the biggest film in recent memory coming out this week, and one of the most anticipated films of all time for me personally, I wanted to make some quick predictions before the film opens. I've already made 10 predictions that are more story and content-based, but this time, these predictions revolve around numbers (box office, critical reception, etc.). I'll revisit both sets of predictions after the film comes out to see how well I did; without further ado, let's jump in.

Domestic Opening Weekend Gross: $287 Million

Worldwide Opening Weekend Gross: $850 Million

Total Domestic Box Office: $840 Million

Total Worldwide Box Office: $2.35 Billion

Cinemascore: A

Rotten Tomatoes Percentage: 91 Percent

Avengers: Endgame hits theaters on April 26th, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment