Check Out the Latest

Knives Out - Review: A Modern Take on a Classic Genre

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Christopher Robin - Trailer 1 Review

Christopher Robin - Official Trailer Review




The first official trailer for Christopher Robin has arrived. Does it deliver? 

Thoughts: This trailer honestly came out of nowhere. I wasn't expecting anything form this movie, and after seeing the first trailer, I thought that this would be a cute movie and nothing more, probably nothing I would want to see.

How wrong I was. Because this trailer is brilliant.

I will fully admit that I am biased. Absolutely. And that's the best part of being a film fan is that you have nostalgia for certain properties, and Winnie the Pooh is one of these. I used to watch Winnie the Pooh a ton when I was younger, and seeing this trailer, a kind of warmth filled me as I saw the characters from my childhood.

The ONE thing, and I don't even honestly blame the trailer that much for it, is that it does show a LOT of the story. But that's alright to me; this isn't a movie that's going to rely on intrigue and mystery, it's going to rely on heart, nostalgia, and warmth, and this trailer had an abundance of it.

So after seeing this trailer - I will be in the theater to see this movie. You bet I will be. 

Did it Raise Excitement? Yes. Y. E. S.

Trailer Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment